FCPC Intake Team (aka “The Regulators”)
Florida Community Prevention Center offers an array of services for adults, youth, and community partners in North Florida and South Georgia. We assist Military Veterans; Chronically Homeless Individuals; HIV/AIDS Individuals; Ex-Offenders (adults and youth); Displaced Families; Domestic Violence and Sexually Assaulted Victims.
The following is a list of current program services:
- Case Management – Individualized service planning for adults and youth. Each individual is screened and assessed for placement in the programs offered by the agency.
- 180 – Housing Program – Housing placement and referral services available to individuals and families. Priority given to Military Veterans, homeless families, and domestic/sexual assault victims.
- HIV/AIDS Counseling & Testing – Certified HIV/AIDS Testing Site. We link clients to medical care, housing, and family supportive services.
- Anger Management Classes – Evidenced-based classes for adults and youth. 12-week sessions with weekly progress notes and goal development. Each class builds on the upcoming sessions.
- Substance Abuse Classes – Evidenced-based prevention classes for adults and youth. 12 – week sessions with weekly progress notes and goal development. Each class builds on the upcoming sessions.
- Community-Based Revitalization Prevention Projects – Florida Community Prevention Center has created a list of workshops and training available to community-based agencies, faith-based organizations, and corporate entities. They include: HIV/AIDS 101 Awareness and Certification, Parenting Classes, Economic and Community Development.